Wednesday 2 September 2009

48Hours, IPOD classic in pocket|Apple网店的购物体验



I wanted to buy a ipod classic with engraving this July. However, the offer in apple online store was 249GBP while for US area it asked only 249USD!!!


This Monday, I happened to find the price dropped to 175GBP, almost 30% decrease!!!!!!!!!! I made the order immediately.



Since I asked for an engraving, I supposed it will take at least 2-3 days before delivering so I might recerive my ipod within a week. Surprisingly, the website showed "delivering within 24 hours" even after I chose the engraving choice. Emm, will it work?


It worked! Even before the 24 hours, I received the email of the ipod was on the way. And this noon, UPS brown short man ("the people in the funny brown trucks in the funny brown shorts", ^-^) brought me the pack!



After the aluminium macbook, I have one more apple product now! I have to say, it's still a little bit difficult when I using apple products, but the nice purchasing experience from apple online store definitely encouraging me buying more in the future.




No comments: